Thursday, March 22, 2007

THE SWEETEST THING

Curly and Pickle are looking out into the backyard. We had a little taste of spring in terms of weather and we were talking about going outside to play. Just then, it starts to rain. Everyone was disappointed and I said something along the lines of -that's the way it goes in spring- it rains a lot. Curly looks at me and says: "It's not rain mom, it's tears." "OH?" I said, and he says "Yeah mom, the clouds are sad and they are crying- let's try to cheer them up...."

4 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

I love the innocence of little ones! Yours sound like angels!

Patty said...

Write these things down. Art Linkletter made an entire TV show about the things kids say. With three kids, you should at least have enough for a book.

cjtato said...

That's sooo cute! You have some very special kids.

Like I have to tell you that! LOL

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how they come up with things like this?