Wednesday, April 11, 2007

CAN'T BREATHE.....

So I dropped the kids off at school and just went out- drove around, went to this store, that store- for nothing in particular- just so I didn't have to be in the same house as him planning his demise... So I was in this one clothing store- not even really looking at anything- just wondering and "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" came on- and I started to bawl... why? I do not know- the song is not particularly sad or happy or anything- I think it was because it reminded me of when I was a kid- I had the 45 (does anyone even know what that is? HA) and I used to listen to it all the time - I don't know but I rushed back to my car and sat and cried and smoked until I had to pick the kids up from school. I'm tired of it- I am so tired- I said to myself before- that the next time there would be no tears and poor me's- that I was detached enough to walk away- but fuck this hurts- just fucken hurts, what the hell have I ever done to deserve this? I mean seriously- especially to him- I sat and listened to music and cried and you know what- the honest to God truth is that if I didn't have the kids- I would probably do something really bad- Anyway I sat there in the parking lot and left with only a couple of minutes to spare before I had to get the kids. I literally drove into the driveway, parked and then walked over to the school and on our way back I can see him in the bathroom window- peeking behind the blinds watching, waiting. We were in the house a good 10 minutes before he came down asking me for a smoke. I gave him one and minutes later he was back upstairs for a long time (probably looking for clothes to wear as I have neglected - purposely of course to do his laundry for the past 2 weeks) he comes down, kisses the kids (well, what do you fucken know) and then comes to kiss me at which point I turn my head- and he walks out the door. And now here I sit - on the verge of tears, mind blown, heart aching, trying to figure out what the fuck I am going to do - and knowing full well how limited my options are- and he doesn't even care- doesn't even flinch you know- if that were me I would be breaking down - begging for mercy- for forgiveness "I slipped, I'm sorry" - anything- but no- this is CC we are talking about- close our eyes and pretend nothing is happening- such crap.. such utter bullshit- anyway he saw the note I wrote across the whole back of his car (written in dust, dirt you know ) it simply read FUCKEN LIAR ......

4 comments:

Patty said...

I am glad you have your kids. For the past five years you have been doing what needs doing for the sake of your children. This time will not be any different.

Bardouble29 said...

(((HUGS))) I am so sorry that you are going through hell right now. There are no words to make it better.

learn said...

You don't need to do anything right now but take care of yourself and kids. There is plenty of time to come to a resolution about him. And once you have resolved, difficulties and details which seemed tiresome will start to work out bit by bit. You will get through this, and your life will be better!!
Just take your time now and get lots of rest... Write anytime. Big hugs again!

A Girl Called Chandler Bing said...

Oh baby I wish I could wave a wand and make things better...you so deserve it. I know you'll stay tough for the kids, but let me know if you need anything....remember your family loves you!