Friday, April 20, 2007

YADDA YADDA YADDA

Ok I only have a second to write so I will just say a couple of point form things- just to keep you coming back for mo'!

* Guess where CC is right now? (Well, since last week sometime- don't even remember when)- SARNIA! Yes the very same place he was before, where his girlfriend lives, where he did drugs and lied to me for months... yep... that is where he is.....

* Got my nicotine replacement patches in- 6 weeks worth- I'm afraid to put one on.. I don't know if I am ready...

* Haven't even touched my course for my diploma yet - even though I got it in a month ago... no drive- none....

ok that is all I have right now- can't think too straight today- my van is fucked and it is worrying me and I'm tired...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF! he's what I would call a fuck-bag

You will be ready to quit, I predict.

Finish your diploma and you will be free! (I know it)

I'm so sorry to hear the trouble you have with CC. I'm sending you good vibes for you and your babies. Where is Ontario? We could be neighbors, I'm in Fresno.

Anonymous said...

Oh, nevermind... that's Canada not California. (hehe, I'm ditzy today.)

Patty said...

Who says you have to take the Christmas clock down? Keep it up if you want to, and use it to get through just one tiny second at a time until you are ready to get though one minute at a time, then an hour, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I am sorry that your love didn't help CJ conquer his demons. We all know it wasn't from your lack of trying, or lack of wanting it too.

Try breaking the study course into steps, take it out of the box, plan a time to sit with it, read one page, yada, yada.