Thursday, April 26, 2007

NEW "SEGMENT"

Ok so I don't know about you all, but I am certainly tired of talking about CC and all of his bullshit and MY RIDICULOUS LIFE. So, Along with my SECRETS and SADNESS and GRATEFUL posts, I am adding a new one.. LETTERS NEVER SENT. There have been so many times I have either written someone physically or just wrote them a letter in my mind and never sent it or bothered even to write it down and send it- so I am going to start posting them here- one rule- you are not allowed to ask me who the letters are for- I won't tell you anyway, you can just leave it to your imagination.. it'll keep ya guessing anyway .. so stay tuned. I was going to do one now, but it's almost one in the morning and I just finished cleaning the 100 gallon fish tank ( Yuk yuk) and I feel the need to shower- like now.. plus Pickle is very sick (poor little lamb) and I am sure she will be up a hundred times tonight so I better get my business done and get some sleep... talk to you all soon...

2 comments:

Patty said...

What a cool idea! And I won't need to ask who they are to, I know they will all be to me. Isn't it always about me????? Except, of course for the ones in which you yell at someone. I am too perfect for anyone to ever want to yell at me (Please don't show this to my family).

Good job staying positive.

Bardouble29 said...

WOW! I really like your idea. I too, have written soooo many letter that I never sent. I may have to steal your idea. If you don't mind. :-)